Sunday, September 19, 2010

Random Ramblings

Last Tuesday Dan and I went to my 16 week appointment. We got to hear the baby's heartbeat again. :) I like that sound! In about 4 more weeks we'll find out if the baby is going to be a boy or a girl. :) Today someone told me that for the first time she thinks that I look a little bit pregnant. Trust me, I feel like I look a lot more than a little pregnant. Nothing fits anymore, I have 2 pairs of pants that I can actually fit in to. At least most of the morning sickness stuff has passed. I no longer get sick every morning and every night. Milk still kind of makes me throw up, but not all the time. Still, it's interesting that 4 months have already passed. Time has seemed to go by pretty quickly. The summer is gone. It's weird that it's already fall and the leaves are changing color and all that. It seems like time is going by really fast. Dan and I drove up to Wallsburg, UT last night, just for fun. There is a lot of color up in the mountains already. I love the fall colors, but it seems like they always disappear too quickly. It'll be winter before long and as winter starts to ease into spring, Dan and I will have a new little baby in our home. Then life will start to get hectic. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment