Thursday, December 1, 2011

Latest Happenings

It's been a long time since our last post so here it goes....

James now has 4 teeth on the top and 2 on the bottom. He is absolutely adorable and absolutely the most mischievous little angel ever. He LOVES stairs and he tries to get up them whenever possible. Any time we turn our backs, he makes a beeline for the staircase. He goes up really well, but he's still figuring out how to get down. If I happen to catch him at the base of the stairs, he'll look back at me, squeal with delight, and try to get up as fast as possible. James also LOVES his daddy. :) James and Dan will chase each other around and have a grand old time. :) James has also discovered the kitchen cupboards. He found my colander and had a great time playing with it. Here are some cute pictures. :)






I made bread! It is cinnamon bread and it's pretty good, check it out. I'm thinking of using it to make french toast.



I made a fabric wreath too, I think I like it. I wanted to make a Christmas Stocking for James, check out the picture below. The green is the lining. The red will be the top, and the yellow plaid will be the main part of the stocking...hopefully it works well. :)


We put our Christmas tree up!!! James helped as much as he could, he loves the lights on the tree.



No comments:

Post a Comment