Sunday, February 12, 2012

Child 1, Lotion 0

The title pretty much sums up all that needs to be said about our latest family adventure. Lisa and I were getting some things done, while James played happily on the floor. He had a bottle of lotion, and was throwing it to the ground over and over, but I thought nothing of it.

While Lisa and I were talking, I looked up, and saw what I thought was some kind of powder in a big mound on the floor. In mid-sentence I abruptly said, "What is that?!" Lisa responded with, "He threw up!"


I went over to investigate and found that it was the best smelling throw up ever. Of course, I found very quickly that he had not thrown up, but had managed to get the cap to the lotion unscrewed. It was quite the mess as seen below:


As you can see, he was quite proud of his achievement. I suppose we should know by now to keep a close eye on him. I guess it's all part of the fun. I mean, look how cute this guy is.


3 comments: