Monday, April 26, 2010

One Month Anniversary!

Ok, so I know that that anniversaries are a yearly thing, and thus a "One Month Anniversary" doesn't really exist. But still, Lisa and I have been married for one very happy month!

So, apparently in the first month of marriage, everyone is supposed to ask you how you like married life. The first few times I would reply, "very good" and the like, but as time went on, I wanted to mix it up some and say, "it's terrible! I hate it so much!" I would just love to see the reactions and awkward pauses that would ensue from that. I don't think I could ever really pull that off though. Today at work someone asked, and I just about did it, but then at the last second I responded with a simple, "good." Finally, after work, someone asked me, and I said how I hated it so much. He, though, could, of course, tell that I was joking and laughed with me about it. So, I guess we'll just have to see if people still ask you that question into the 2nd month of marriage. And in case any of you are still wondering, we both like being married to each other very much. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment