Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Kicks and Giggles

During the past 2 weeks, I started to feel the baby kicking. :) It is a very good feeling and the kicks seem to get more frequent and stronger as time passes. Sometimes when the baby kicks it seems like the baby's trying to tell Dan and I something. For example, the baby likes barbecue. :) I went to Goodwood with some co-workers to celebrate a co-worker's last day because he'd gotten a job more suited to his family and when I got back to work the baby started kicking a lot. I think the baby enjoyed the food more than I did. :)

During conference the baby started kicking when one of the speakers started to talk about parenting. It was almost as if the baby was saying, "Pay attention Mom!" The baby did the same thing today while I was listening to KSL radio at work. A Mormon Ad came on that said, "Mom, Dad, if you love us you'll ask the important questions." The baby kicked again. :)

The baby also apparently wants Daddy to change all of the stinky diapers because when Dan and I were talking about that, the baby kicked to indicate that he agreed with me! :)

1 comment:

  1. I think that's one of my favorite parts about being pregnant. I'm so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete