Sunday, October 10, 2010

Stay Tuned.....

This is a very exciting week for both Lisa and I. On Tuesday, we go to have the ultrasound for the baby! We both are very eager to find out if we will be having a boy or a girl. This whole time both of us have thought it will be a boy, and we always refer to the baby as a he, and we talk about our son a lot. I feel like if the they say it's a girl, I'm going to want to ask, "are you sure?" We'll see if we're right.... In the meantime, here are some funny little stories about the baby from today.

Today in church, baby was having a lot of fun with mommy. Lisa said he kept kicking her in just the right spot that was super ticklish. Right during sacrament meeting, Lisa had to work really hard to hold back laughter since it ticked so much. I'm just thinking, "Great, our child already has reverence issues....." :)

Later, we were out driving, and Lisa leaned over and kissed me. When she did so, it caused some pain in her stomach so she said, "oh, baby didn't like that. He's probably saying, 'Ew! Too much PDA mom and dad!'" To this I quickly responded, "PDA is how you got there son!" Then my brain reminded me what the P stands for in that acronym. I had to quickly insert a "Wait, that's not true." There was nothing P about the DA that got him in there. :)

Check back in on Tuesday with the big news! And if you already haven't done so, vote on our poll. We'll see who's right!

No comments:

Post a Comment