Sunday, March 27, 2011

One Year Later

Well, believe it or not, Dan and I have been married for a whole year!!! :) Life can change a lot in such a small amount of time. James is probably our biggest change, and we couldn't be happier about having him in our family. :) Dan and I were able to celebrate our anniversary with help from my bother Mike and his wife Elise who babysat and my parents who stored the top of our wedding cake for a whole year. I must admit, I was impressed, the cake actually tasted like a normal, fresh cake. It was actually good! I think whomever ended up wrapping it up for us did an amazing job, there wasn't any freezer burn. That was also the first chance we got to try our wedding cake. The piece we cut at our reception was mostly frosting. Here is a picture of the cake, as well as the flowers that Dan surprised me with. He got the same lilies that were in my bouquet. :)

3 comments:

  1. I like how the Reese's shell is right there alongside it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that was Lisa's present to me for our anniversary. She's wonderful, isn't she? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY LATE ANNIVERSARY!! I totally knew it was your anniversary on Saturday, I even recounted the events of that day to my roommates! But alas, my college brain neglected to send a loving text or another form of communication to show my good feelings for this marriage... or something like that. Please accept my sincerest apologies. Love, your favorite Stephanie in the entire world that left this comment.

    ReplyDelete