Monday, September 10, 2012

Baby Alice

Well, I've been trying to get Dan to write a post about Alice for a while now...but he's pretty busy these days so I guess I'll do it. :)

Alice Alofa Christiansen joined our family a little over 3 weeks ago.  She weighed 6 pounds 13 ounces and, like her older brother, was 19 and a half inches long. :)  She is beautiful and we all love her.  James particularly likes to play with his little sister.  We were doing some yard work on Saturday and James decided that he wanted to share his bulldozer with Alice, so he threw it in the pack n play and nailed her on the forehead.  She is ok, though she let us know very loudly that she did not like that at all. :)  One of James' favorite things to do is to hold his little sister.  He'll lay down on the couch and I'll lay her on his chest.  He grins and giggles and gets mad when I take her away.  Time for pictures!!!








2 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures! Seeing James in these I can tell him and Kai are cousins :) Kai looks more like your child than mine haha I love baby Alice! She is so cute and my boys adore her too!

    ReplyDelete