Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bridal Shower

On Saturday afternoon, my awesome aunts threw me a bridal shower. It was fun, and I am very grateful that they were willing to do that for me. First of all, I want to thank everyone that came. I appreciated and enjoyed seeing you there. :)

Over all the bridal shower went very well, there was only one major problem...me...due to a lack of planning I was 15 minutes late to my own bridal shower. I know, I know, I should have planned better. However, all's well that ends well, and as Mormon standard time dictates that everyone should be 15 to 20 minutes late anyways....I was nearly right on time. ;)

I think Dan's favorite gifts would be a toss up between the 2 bottles of Reese's Shell and the sandwich maker thing. :) I had to smile when I opened those because I knew that Dan would like them very much.

Less than 2 weeks left..... :)

2 comments:

  1. Yes, the Shell and the sandwich maker are both very awesome. I also heard something about some kind of lotion or something that's supposed to be really good. :) (For those of you who were there, I did hear the full story, and I laughed. For those of you who weren't there, just ignore this comment. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! I was there and it was SO FUNNY!!

    ReplyDelete