Monday, February 8, 2010

Strange Bedfellow

Before I tell the new tale of India, I want to share a short experience from last night. I was about to go to bed, and sat on the side of my bed. I then layed straight back from there and just started thinking about things. You know, just unraveling some of the mysteries of the universe. Anyway, I sat back up, and then I noticed a black spec just to the right of me. My first thought was that it was some black lint or something, but I wasn't sure. I kind of moved it, and then I noticed it had little legs, and a pair of wings. Yup, there was a dead fly accompanying me on my bed. Needless to say I was a little grossed out by that. I'm really hoping he found his final resting place after I had gotten up yesterday. I don't want to think about how long I could have been sleeping with the fellow. So, now it makes me really paranoid about what other friends I could find sleeping with me. Not exactly the thoughts I like having when going to sleep. Oh well, at least I haven't woken up to a horse head yet (Viewer Discretion Advised).

2 comments:

  1. LOL! It's obviously a warning from the Mosquito Mafia, Dan. You've obviously slapped one too many of the whiny little pests.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe that's a sign you should wash your sheets more often. :)

    ReplyDelete