Sunday, February 28, 2010

Dreams...

So this is the story of a really weird dream...

The other night, I had a dream...in my dream, Dan and I were walking out of Smith's to his car. There weren't any other cars in the parking lot, just Dan's car. Dan opened my door and I sat in the passenger seat. Then Dan walked back into Smith's (I'm not sure why). As Dan was going into the store, Dan #2 appeared in the back seat of the car and this Dan started talking to me. I was really confused but I thought, just go with it. So I did. Dan #2 was getting bored waiting for Dan #1 to come out of the store so he suggested driving around the parking lot...which I did...from the passenger seat. Dan #2 stayed sitting in the back seat, while I sat in the passenger seat, with one foot on the driver side so I could control the gas pedal and the brakes. Then Dan #2 wanted to go for a drive. Dan #1 wouldn't be back for a while so we decided to go.

I drove over behind the stores between 400 North and 500 North and State Street. I was still sitting in the passenger seat. We had to drive through all of these small alleys. We'd been out for a while, and we decided that we'd better get back to Smith's before Dan #1 got back out of the store. At that point, we were no longer in Dan's car, we were on a bike and I was riding it. Also, Dan #2 was no longer an adult Dan, he was a baby Dan. We turned onto 400 North and from there, we made a left turn onto State Street. The light had just turned yellow so I sped up to try and make the turn. I flew nearly out of control around the turn. I was holding baby Dan on my back. As we were turning he said, "I'm falling off!" (He was a baby, but he still talked like an adult.) Somehow I managed to keep him from falling.

Then, out of no where, Dan's brother Tad showed up. He was driving to the Smith's parking lot because he had gone to pick up a pizza for Dan's Mom and she was in the Smith's parking lot. Tad saw my out of control turn and when he got to the parking lot, he told Dan's Mom about it and about how there was no way that Dan #2 and I should not have fallen off that bike. (They didn't know that he was Dan #2...I don't even think they knew that Dan #2 was a baby at that point.) Then they disappeared and Dan #2 and I were back in the car. Dan #2 turned back into an adult. Dan #1 came out of the store, got in the car, and all three of us drove away.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! So it's, "Lisa and me and . . . another me makes three?" I think you'll be having a boy first! ;D

    ReplyDelete