Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Just a dream

So last night I had a dream that Dan and I went to church in the new ward that we will go to when we get married. Some of the people that are in our current ward were there too. After church we were invited to go back to the Sunday School room for lunch with some of people in our new ward. On our way to that room, I got caught by the ward activities committee members. They wanted to talk to me about an upcoming activity. We were right outside the door that we needed to go in so Dan went in and started helping with the tablecloth and what not. The table was short, like one of those nursery tables with the adjustable legs. And the chairs were the small nursery chairs. But when everyone sat at them, it was like they were normal size.

There was this girl that was hitting on him and trying to flirt with him. I could see everything because I was standing in the hall. Dan was standing by a chair on one side of the table, with his hand on the chair. The chair was in the middle of the table. He kept glancing back at me, waiting for me to come. The girl sat down directly opposite from where Dan was going to sit and she continued to try and flirt and to get him to sit down. I was mad at her, and jealous. I must admit, I was not being very attentive to the meeting I had been dragged into. Finally they stopped talking and I went in the room, just as Dan sat down in a chair that was as far away from that girl as possible and he motioned for me to come and sit by him. That made me a lot happier.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy I behaved properly in your dream. I hope I can continue that. :)

    ReplyDelete