Sunday, January 24, 2010

No more wedding dress shopping!!!

Shopping for a wedding dress was a bit more fun than I had anticipated, mainly because of the family that I had there with me. I had no idea what I wanted or what types of dresses were out there, but we found one that I like. It is not what I had ever anticipated wearing....it's ivory for one thing, but I like it. Melissa, my little sister, was very proud of the fact that she suggested that dress, and I give her full credit. I would not have tried it on if she had not suggested it. After we had decided to get that dress and while I was still standing up on that stage place with the mirrors, I got a text from Dan. I went back and changed out of the dress then checked the message. It was a short and sweet little text and it made me smile. Dan told me that I would look beautiful in any dress. My mom saw the text and exclaimed, "You didn't send him a picture of the dress did you?!?" That was followed by a chorus of exclamations from my sisters and sister in laws all expressing the same horror and letting me know that I could not show Dan the dress. :) That amused me greatly. I guess that means I shouldn't post a picture of the dress on this blog...though it probably wouldn't be THAT big of a deal. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Um, hey, *I* want to see a pic! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, I like you. We should be friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennie, I will see what I can do.

    Jules, I'm not going to lie, you're pretty cool. We can be friends.

    ReplyDelete