Saturday, January 30, 2010

Registering - Potential Snag Averted

Now, I don't think many of you have actually started looking for Lisa's and my registry in Target or online, but one avid fan of this very blog (ok, so yeah, I'm embellishing there) brought to our attention that she could not find our registry on the Target website. I was a little frustrated considering our previous snags with the registry. Last night I decided to look at it, and see if I could figure out the problem. I was looking at the settings for it, and that's when I saw the problem. We had made it private, so the only way to find it was with the registry ID. Seeing how difficult that would make it for people to find our registry (meaning less Reese's Shell for Lisa and I :) ), I changed it to be public. Now there should be no problems at all finding it. ......Not that any of you were actually wanting to look at it yet. But still, just remember that we made it easy for you to find it. Feel free to thank us with many wonderful gifts (obviously including Reese's Shell). Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment